HOW WILL YOU STOP TEXTING & DRIVING?
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- When you're in the car, put your phone where you can't get it. A place where you won't even be tempted to look for it. No phone. No texting.
Silence is golden
- Silence is golden.
- Turn those notifications off. The less you hear your phone, the less tempted you'll be to respond while you're driving.
- Find your app.
- An app can help you stop texting and driving. Download one and forget about it in the car.
Designate a Sub-texter
- Designate a texter
- Borrow thumbs from a friend. Or lend yours to a friend. Passengers get the privilege of texting while in motion.